1. The Faber Licence 1 Year Membership is valid for 1 year from the date of payment for the membership.
2. The Faber Licence Membership means that you will not only be issued a Faber Licence Membership Card in either a physical format or a digital format (to be determined by Mount Faber Leisure Group Pte Ltd (“MFLG”)) (“Card/Digital Card”) but you will also be given access to possible rewards, discounts, privileges, promotions, offers, services and/or products, offered by MFLG, MFLG’s related corporations or associated companies, as well as partners, merchants and/or third party organisations with whom MFLG may collaborate, partner or tie up with (collectively the “Member Benefits”) ( MFLG’s related corporations or associated companies, as well as partners, merchants and/or third party organisations with whom MFLG may collaborate, partner or tie up shall be referred to as “MFLG Partners”).
3. The Card/Digital Card is non-transferable.
4. All prevailing privileges and discounts are offered only upon presentation of a valid Card/Digital Card by you (subject to the terms and conditions set out herein) and are not applicable with any other special offers or promotions. Member(s) must be present to enjoy all privileges and discounts offered unless otherwise indicated.
5. One person can apply and own only one Faber Licence Membership Card/Digital Card, unless otherwise determined by MFLG in its absolute discretion.
6. Services on the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network may be disrupted for maintenance works to comply with a necessary maintenance schedule or during periods of adverse weather. No refund or compensation shall be provided for such periods of service disruption.
7. A family membership is made up of immediate family members consisting of spouse, parents, grandparents, children, siblings or domestic helpers as long as the application is for a maximum of 4 persons.
8. Wrongful use of the Card/Digital Card shall be subject to immediate termination and withdrawal of privileges.
9. In order to process, administer and/or manage your Faber Licence Membership with MFLG, MFLG will necessarily need to collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data or personal information about you. Such personal data includes information entered during sign up and any other personal information relating to you that is provided by you or possessed by MFLG, from time to time.
10. MFLG reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate any part of the benefits & privileges, terms and conditions of the Card/Digital without prior notice. In the event of dispute, the decision of MFLG will be final.
11. MFLG reserves the right to reject any application and to terminate the Card/Digital Card without refund if the terms and conditions of the Card/Digital Card are not complied with.
12. Please be advised that parking at Faber Peak coach bay/valet parking area are strictly reserved for events and diners only, not open to public. Alternate public parking are available at Carpark B and C (First Come First Serve) which is 8-10 mins walk to our Mount Faber cable car station.
13. By converting your existing Faber Licence membership to the new digital membership, members would require to surrender their physical membership cards, current privileges for physical card (e.g. complimentary vehicle entry to Sentosa and complimentary rides on Sentosa Express) will no longer be valid and will be replaced by privileges offered in the new digital membership.
For more information on membership privileges, please log on to
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. MFLG will/may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
I. evaluating and/or processing your Faber Licence Membership application;
II. administering, dealing with, managing and/or maintaining your Faber Licence Membership with MFLG including but not limited to administering and dealing with your Member Benefits, sharing your personal data with MFLG Partners to administer and deal with Member Benefits, contacting you through various modes of communication such as via phone/voice call, text message and/or fax message, email for such purposes, dealing in any matters relating to your membership (including the mailing of correspondence, statements, information, invoices, or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same), performing internal administrative, operational and technology tasks for the said purposes, storage and/or backup of your personal data;
III. providing and sending you marketing, advertising and/or promotional information and materials relating to Member Benefits as well as products, attractions, events and/or services that MFLG or MFLG Partners may be selling, marketing, offering and/or promoting, on Sentosa island and Faber Peak Singapore, via various modes of communication such as (a) electronic transmission to your email address(es) (based on our records that we have of your email address(es) or any new or amended postal or email address(es) that you may provide us with from time to time) and (b) via telephone/voice calls, SMS/MMS and/or facsimile to your telephone number(s) (based on our records that we have of your telephone number(s) or any new telephone number(s) that you may provide us with from time to time) with such telephone/voice calls, SMS/MMS and/or facsimile being sent in accordance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act;
IV. dealing with or facilitating customer service, carrying out your instructions, or dealing with or responding to any enquiries given by you or on your behalf;
V. complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on MFLG or on MFLG’s related corporations or associated companies (such as the Sentosa Development Corporation) and for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities, whether in Singapore or elsewhere, with which MFLG or MFLG’s related corporations or associated companies is/are expected to comply;
VI. producing statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements; and
VII. conducting research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling) to improve MFLG’s services or products and/or to enhance your membership experience via various modes of communication such as (a) electronic transmission to your email address(es) (based on our records that we have of your email address(es) or any new or amended postal or email address(es) that you may provide us with from time to time) and (b) via telephone/voice calls, SMS/MMS and/or facsimile to your telephone number(s) (based on our records that we have of your telephone number(s) or any new telephone number(s) that you may provide us with from time to time) with such telephone/voice calls, SMS/MMS and/or facsimile being sent in accordance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act. (collectively the “Purposes”).
2. Your personal data may/will be disclosed by MFLG to third parties, which may be sited within or outside Singapore, for one or more of the Purposes, such as any of its third party service providers or agents or MFLG’s related corporations’ or associated companies’ third party service providers or agents, as such third party service providers or agents if engaged by MFLG or by MFLG’s related corporations or associated companies, as the case may be, would be processing your personal data for one or more of the Purposes.
3. Where you have provided personal data of individuals other than yourself (such as personal data of your spouse or your family members), whether in the membership application form(s) or otherwise, you warrant and represent that the personal data of these individuals are legitimate and accurate, that you are valid acting on behalf of and have the authority from each of these individuals, and that you have obtained each of these individuals’ consent, to disclose their personal data to MFLG and for MFLG to collect, use, disclose and process their personal data for the Purposes and in accordance to the terms herein.
Profile Photo Preview
Profile Photo Preview
Please use a personal headshot portrait for the profile picture.